Monday, August 30, 2010

What a day!

Today I woke up early to go to a friends Boot camp. It was a really good 30 min work out. Nearly passed out from the intensity. After that I went home to find Lucas and my mom bringing in a easel. Lucas knew what to do right away. I decided to take a mini nap before work. Yeah that didnt happen. But when I came back downstairs I witnessed my baby brother enjoying the milk from his cereal. He sure does love milk!
He also LOVES to pick peoples scabs. I have had a little bump on my knee for years. My brother is determined to pick it off. He laughs and smiles when he does it too!
So off to work I went! Right after work I called my mom to see if we were going to dinner. Dinner plans didnt happen but she was really wanting some Hatch Chilies. So I went all the way to Central Market for her chilies. You would have thought I have never seen fruits and vegetables if you had saw me in there. I was amazed with a few things they had in their. I didnt take to many pics because people where looking at me like I was crazy. :)
After that I went straight home dropped off the groceries and then babysitting I went. I had a good night with two sweet little girls. When I got home I so enjoyed my bed. Its so comfortable!
The Church the bootcamp was at



Enjoying his blackboard




He is going to town with his milk


Do you see the devilish enjoyment the gets picking my scab.


The Mini break I got right before we closed work




The reason I went!


A little hot but they are good


I wasnt expecting to see these here


Mazzy showing me her art work


Finley making her little faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment