Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day at the Gruene


So today was a fun day. It started off with Christian giving me flowers. I love when I get flowers from him. Then we decided to meet up with my moms friend Amy in Gruene and then head to Canyon Lake. I went picture crazy so I tried to condense the photos into collages. We saw some funny signs. Me and my mom got some crazy thick cute flip flops. We didn't stay at the actual lake for long but we did go.Then we went to play Mini Golf. It was fun watching Lucas grab the balls and put them into the whole instead of actually hitting them. And afterward we enjoyed a good game of Mexican Train. The photos we took wont load onto my computer so I cant share them. But they were cute!





Of course Lucas is not looking. 


To cool with his Shades






Love this picture I took of my mom




Me and my honey


Christian and I found an area full of trees so we actually got out to take photos


The Tree is higher than it looks


I was sitting in the tree he was standing. Yes Im that short




This is so how I feel sometimes lol


Heck Yeah!




Love my little brother




Lucas finally decided to actually play



He never goes anywhere without that paci


Amy!


Rosco and Lucas

3 comments:

  1. This was a fun day!! Great pictures Marlaine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun day mom, and stress free!

    And thanks girlies

    You girls might want to become my followers because Im thinking of putting it back on private.

    ReplyDelete