Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Parents Night Out!

So as most know I babysit on the side from school and work to make a little extra money. Well I have been wanting to do a Parents Night Out for a long time now but never got around to actually doing it. The opportunity came up for me to do it this Friday so I decided to do it. That morning I was a little worried that I would only babysitting 2 kids, one being my little brother but that all changed by 3pm. It went from 2 to 7!! I was not worried I wouldn't be able to handle 7 kids but I decided to get back up anyways. So my fiancĂ©e Christian came to the rescue! He is really good with the little ones. We had a lot of fun. We played Red Light Green Light, Duck Duck Goose, Simon says, we did a little craft, played Wii, and of course played with the many toys we have in the play room. I would totally do it again I got good sleep and didn't have to work early the next morning. I took a lot of great pictures on my moms camera but they wont download. We figured it out that somehow the setting on her camera got changed but sadly it was AFTER I took the pictures. So hopefully we can get them downloaded another way somehow. Here is a few that I took on my camera.




It was so cute. She would give one to Finley and then she would eat one.


Kaysen pushed Kaidon for a good 20 minutes around the house


His "cheese face" 


So I have heard Finley doesn't hold a bottle. Im not sure I believe it seeing as she held it for me. :)



She would not smile or look at me any time i picked up the camera. I tricked her and at least got her to look at me. She was such a big help that night. She let me know everything Lucas was doing. 


He was to quick all night for me to take a picture


Showing me the cell phone he found


Caught her taking pictures of all the kids. It was to cute!


Mazzy making her frame




2 comments:

  1. So cute Marlaine! Thanks for doing parents night out. We had a great time on our date and Madison loved her time with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all the kiddos had a good time...such cute pictures!
    ~ Holly

    ReplyDelete