Today I had to get certified in CPR. My program director told us that it was going to be a long day. That we would be there from 8 to 4 but luckily he was wrong and we were out early. My mom had invited me to go with her to go tubing but I turned her down since she was already on her way and I really needed to study. Well needless to stay I decided to start a blog so I didnt get much studying done. I am glad I didnt go since it seemed to be a not so smooth tubing trip. I did get a call from my mom telling me about her bad tubing experience. When I saw her she was limping into the house. So I played doctor and took care of her. When she went to bed I watched Lucas, gave him a bath and got him ready for bed. I took a photo but he wasnt to happy to take photos since he knew it was his bed time.
Everyone else is actually paying attention and Im trying to take photos without my flash going off
The instructor is actually my stepdads old boss
My dummy
He is thinking "really? another picture! Its bed time woman!"
"alright this is all you get"
Yay! Finally!!
ReplyDelete