My friend Cathy invited me and Christian out to the San Antonio Missions game. We weren't sure we were going to be able to make it but we did! It was such a nice day all day until I had to go pick up Christian from his house. There was a very dark cloud hanging over San Antonio. Luckily Cathy told me to bring my umbrella because it was much needed later. The humidity was ridiculous. It was so hot and sweaty. Even the rain didn't help cool it down. We were in line for beer when it started pouring down. More than half of the people that were there left in the first 5 minutes of the rain. We still got our snacks and beer and then found shelter under the covered area. It rained for a good while. We still stayed. After the rain stopped and they started the game it was all good from there. We had good seats and of course had more fun talking to each other than actually watching the game. I didn't get to many pictures that day and because it was hot and sweaty Cathy didn't let me take any pictures of her and the ones I do have I'm not sure she would like me posting.
It was a fun late night.
Pulling the cover off the field
How close we were
Our tickets and us!
Cathy hiding behind her boyfriend
Look how small the beer looks in Christians hand compared to my hand
Another one of Cathy. This is the best I got of her that night.
Me and my Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment